Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project Life 2014 - Weeks 15, 16 & 17

I'm back today to share a few more weeks of my Project Life 2014 Album! Once again, in an effort to simplify the catching up process, I'm just going to keep the verbage to a minimum and just post the photos and a short blurb about the highlights of the week. If you have questions about any of the products used, please post a question in the comments and I'll add information as it's requested. I tend to use a combination of physical products from the Becky Higgins core kits and random Studio Calico products along with digital products from Emily Merritt (not retired) and Ali Edwards.

Week 15: April 6 - April 12, 2014


Around here, Game of Thrones Season 4 premiered. We attended the Artist in Me night at Dean's school. Joel and I purchased new phones (the Samsung Galaxy S5 - we've always been Galaxy users, never owned an iPhone).



Week 16: April 13 - April 19, 2014


Around here, Dean and I drove up to the summit of Haleakala to watch the Lunar Eclipse. We all celebrated Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday (we are dear friends with her Moms). We dyed Easter Eggs. Received a very special gift in the mail from sweet, sweet friends. Documented an historic selfie.



Week 17: April 20 - April 26, 2014


Around here, we celebrated Easter at Tutu's (my Mom's). Dean did an awesome job on his Endangered Species project at school. A lifelong friend arrived on Maui to housesit for us the following week while we went to Disneyland (stay tuned for my Disney layout soon!).



No comments: