Saturday, September 15, 2012

September SFYTT Post #2

It's the 3rd Saturday of September and that means it's time for some more Sketch For You To Try Inspiration from a few of the SFYTT Sisters! Have you had a chance to play along with this month's sketch yet? You've got until September 30th at midnight, so there's still plenty of time to create something and it's a SUPER fun sketch this month! And don't forget we have another amazing sponsor this month  - Kraftin' Kimmie!

First let's take another look at this month's fun sketch:


I decided to create a card for my son's first grade teacher. School's been in session for a little over a month now and Dean is absolutely LOVING first grade and I thought it would be nice for him to write her a little note to thank her for being such an awesome teacher.


I used the new (to me) Dewey Decimal petite paper pack from Lawn Fawn along with the Teach & Inspire stamp set from PTI. I added some of my favorite embellishments, including a glittered chipboard star and some Wood Veneer Hexagons from Studio Calico. I added Dean's teacher's name to the bottom right corner for personalization and will let him write a personal note on the inside.


Be sure to stop by these other SFYTT Sisters' blogs to see what they're sharing today with this month's sketch!

Jen del Muro
Carole Burrage 
Jodi Collins
Susan Liles
Tracy Schultz

OK, that's it from me. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: